Job vacancy Food Safety Officer
View all 539 Jobs
Food Safety Officer
Lesotho Flour Mills a leading FMCG company looking for an energetic, dynamic and pro-active individual in order to fill the position of Food Safety Officer within the Hygiene Department.
Key Performance Areas/Expected Outputs:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Implementation and maintenance of a robust Food Safety Management System.
• Determine the food safety hazards and identify the preventive measures to control the hazards
• Identify critical control points and establish limits for each point
• Establish monitoring requirements and device corrective actions to ensure that processes are under control at each critical control point
• Establish procedures to ensure that HACCP system operates as intended and hold regular meetings with all stakeholders
• Establish record keeping procedures and a Filing Management System.
• Liaise with plant management to discuss quality improvements
• BSc. Food Science, Biotechnology, Bio-Chem, Microbiology or equivalent.
• A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and knowledge of HACCP is an essential requirement.
• Innovative, full of initiative, goal oriented.
• Must be full of initiative, passionate and innovative.
• Must have good interpersonal skills, presentation skills, work under pressure and as a team member.
• Familiarity with Laboratory analysis, food manufacturing, packaging and storage techniques.
• High computer proficiency.
A detailed CV of not more than four (4) pages should be e-mailed to the Human Resources department Lesotho Flour Mills Ltd at an email
Closing date: 29th January 2021.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 26 Feb, 2021JOB BYSelibeng
- Employee | Full Time | 24 Feb, 2021JOB BYSelibeng
See all jobs