Job vacancy Records Assistant
View all 539 Jobs
The Office of the Auditor-General (OAG) is an independent and autonomous body and is the Supreme Audit Institution in Lesotho. OAG is responsible for auditing government revenue and spending and to oversee the management of public funds and the quality and credibility of government’s reported financial data.
OAG invites applications from suitably qualified local candidates for the following positions:
DIRECTORATE : FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
JOB TITLE : RECORDS ASSISTANT
NO. OF POSTS : ONE (1)
RESPONSIBLE TO : ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The Records Assistant supports the Records Management Officer in the proper maintenance of organizational records.
• Assists in receiving, registering and classifying correspondences.
• Dispatches cleared documents as and when authorized
• Assists in filing classified information of low sensitivity as determined and assigned by the Records Officer.
• Regularly reviews the data bank and reports findings to Records Officer
• Assists in identifying and recommending to the Records Officer unwanted records and information for disposal.
• Provides any logistical and filing support as may be required by OAG staff.
• Monitor and ensure proper maintenance of records of documents.
• Diploma in Records Management or Information Management or Library and Information Science or equivalent from a reputable institution.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High level of integrity
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Customer focus
Submission of Applications:
Applications (Covering letter, CV, names of two referees, certified copies of
educational certificates, transcripts, and ID) should be emailed to: an email
hand delivered to;
Office of the Auditor-General 4th Floor, Finance House
High Court Road
• Closing date for applications is 29 January 2021, 4:30pm
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No late applications will be accepted.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 26 Feb, 2021JOB BYSelibeng
- Employee | Full Time | 24 Feb, 2021JOB BYSelibeng
See all jobs